Preview My Book
Anger the Toxic Temptress: Understand It To Overcome It
Do you shudder in disbelief and growing concern at each new headline about another senseless act of violence? Do you worry about the safety of your children in school? Have you ever felt threatened by a driver on the road? Do you feel helpless and fearful about terrorism and global tensions? If you relate to these concerns, then Anger theToxic Temptress: Understand it to Overcome It will provide you with answers.
- It demonstrates how anger is the root of personal and global conflict.
- It challenges the concept that anger is a primary feeling by demonstrating that it is a defense mechanism, a behavior that masks feelings.
- It illustrates how anger behaves like a stimulant drug.
- It illuminates how the “drug” anger has grown into an addiction of epidemic proportion.
- It provides compelling evidence that chronic anger is a symptom of depression.
- It offers anecdotal support for the use of anti-depressants to curb anger as a symptom of depression.
- It defines angry behavior as the real threat both personally and globally, contradicting our conditioned belief that expressing anger is healthy and useful.
- It outlines a revolutionary regimen of weapons to combat this epidemic.